Tuesday, March 10, 2009


everything about this film i loved.
everything about this film made me realize how much i miss such a beautiful, devoted country.

the food.
the streets.
the subways.
the sunsets. (oh my word, always so beautiful).
the people.
the love.
the LIFE.
the way of the culture.
the music.
the dancing.
the art.
the art.
the art.
the art.

i miss my summer in madrid. i miss my semester traveling through spain. barcelona was not my favourite, to be frank it was valencia. but none the less, beautiful. gorgeous. of all the places in the world to travel, i want to walk barefoot in the streets of seville again. italy can wait. fiji will not fill like home. only spain.

1 comment:

Katlyn said...

I thought it was fantastic too. My guy was amazing, per usual. Plus I love Scarlet! The end!