Thursday, January 1, 2009

in writing

- be healthy, stay healthy. both mentally and physically. (stand up for myself. say no, it's okay. learn to appreciate veggies! cut out red meat. move my running from indoors to outdoors. become friendly with walking places. stop feeling bad for other people. only fight a friendship that is worth fighting for).

- craft. a lot. more. draw out plans and put them to life.

- plan a vacation that requires use of my passport. even if said vacation is in 2010. 

- stop spending money on tea / coffee when i have a mighty fine tea / coffee selection in my home.

- stop relying on email as a form of communication. send out more hand-written love and dial numbers.

- find a new place to rest my head with a kitchen window that's big enough for a little herb garden.

- only purchase what is necessary. no need for more clothes, earrings or goodies. save money for larger items that are necessary.

No comments: