Wednesday, March 26, 2008

lola devine

i have often been very partial to urban decay cosmetics, since i was just a wee little one in high school. it was all i would wear. their eyeshadows, glitters, lip glosses, eye liners, etc... it was (and still is) a big part of my style and everyday wear. a part of me thought i would never (ever) leave urban decays side.

then the unexpected happened.

heatherette announced they were going to start a line with MAC cosmetics. my heart never felt so happy. first off, LOVE heathertte, second off, one of my beautiful and wonderful friends, kate, is a make up artist for MAC, so i knew i would eventually join the MAC craze.

the day of their launch i ran (literally, ran) to the nearest MAC counter and dropped well over $100 in their new line. in love. today was the first day i wore their entire line (eyeliner, shadow, lipgloss) on my face and never had so many compliments on my makeup. i dont even wear a lot of makeup to begin with, so for people to compliment me on my makeup, huge thumbs up.

thank you, MAC & heatherette for making a line so beautiful, funky and fresh. i pesonally support the 'nighthawk' eyeliner, 'sock hop' lip gloss and 'heatherette trio 1' eyeshadow. you wont go wrong if you go heatherette. that is a promise.

No comments: