Monday, October 13, 2008

day off.

today, i decided, i am going to start an "everything book".

i was giving a gorgeous (bright pink! with my initials engraved!) blank hardcover book for christmas by a former boss. i was saving it for something special. someplace where i could write my dreams and capture them forever. but do i really have enough dreams to last 300 pages? (surely i do, but i didnt want to waste this beautiful book for solely that!)

then it hit me. why not put all of my important thoughts and dreams and collections in it? make a living inspirational journal. a dream diary. a book of everything. glue in beautiful cards and notes from friends. stick in photos with quotes that i want to capture forever. write and draw in my favourite inspirational words and doodles. staple in ticket stubs with beautiful words surrounding them.

i cant wait to get started. to create my dreams and make them come to life before my eyes.

1 comment:

Katlyn said...

Yay! I have been doing that but my book is a year old and I only put in 2 entries cause I felt weird...wtf?