Tuesday, November 18, 2008

bliss

just booked a week long vacation to this very magical land --



napa valley, california :)

for my 25th birthday. i know i know, i just celebrated my birthday - but a girl always has to plan. i am wishing it was tomorrow, as a vacation is something that must come into my life as soon as possible. a week long retreat to catch up with myself and life is much needed. until then, i am awaiting thanksgiving break next week and the holidays around the corner.

in other news - anthropologie's new winter catalog came in the mail today and there are so many things i am craving. if i was in an apartment now, this little guy would be a total purchase. yes, i would spend the money on that. he is SOO darling! i am hoping after the holidays he goes on sale and i will snatch him up and save him for next christmas :)

1 comment:

Just Me said...

Oh I HAVE ALWAYS wanted to go to Napa Valley!! I am sooooooooooo jealous!!! Jealous for 2 reasons.

#1) you're going to napa
#2) you're 25

boo hoo i feel so old!!!

and yay for anthro, loooove it!!