Saturday, May 2, 2009

things that make you go 'hmm...'

you know what is strange? how good it feels to pay my rent every month. to know that a home is really (somewhat) mine, and i can afford it. not many people can do it, but i can do it. and i do it very willingly. i hand my landlord my money, and smile. (i am sure he thinks i am a little crazy to be excited to pay my rent, but i feel satisification!). i love my life. i love that i have the capability to do something as freeing. and staying free. enjoying my freedom.

tonight i go with my bests to see lady gaga. before any judgements are made, please note, tonight is a night where i can dance like a leaping gazelle and not feel any remorse. i feel like i am taking my twelve year old daughter to see the jonas brothers, because george has been waiting for this concert since christmas. it is all he talks about and all he thinks about. i think i am more excited to see him at the concert, then i am to see the lady herself.

No comments: