Tuesday, July 8, 2008

tonight, tonight.

after over a year of convincing and pleading, george finally FINALLY signed up for yoga classes. he didnt even sign up for bikram yoga, he went the advanced route! he totally bypassed hot yoga, and is now speaking in all yoga terms to me. i am so happy for him. yoga has impacted my life in such a powerful, positive way. not just with the way my body looks or feels, but my mentality and my overall personality. i am relaxed and breathe myself out of stressful situations and anxiety. it's changed my entire perspective. it has opened my eyes to a whole life of peaceful-ness, healthy-eating, good sleeping and a flexible, beautiful body. i got matt into yoga, and he has since got me into deepak, and now we both have george hooked on yoga and deepak, at the same time. the boy is in a peaceful bliss, and this makes my heart happy.

speaking of yoga, last night as i was driving to my yoga class, this song came on the radio:



i could not ask for a better song at a better time.

No comments: