Friday, April 17, 2009

the best three notes, just happen to be --

do - re - me

i will not lie, the sound of music is one of my favourite movies. i have fond memories of watching it with my family in vermont, and sitting in my basement with my grandmother during hot summer nights singing along to the music as we wept together. and just recently, i stayed up late one night watching it on tbs, reliving all the memories.

therefore, it's no surprise, i got chills watching this:




people amaze me. 

2 comments:

Katlyn said...

That was so cool. The next time I'm in Penn Station I hope this happens.

Amelia said...

haha i just watched that too!
wish i was there.
You might also enjoy these videos:

http://www.prangstgrup.com/index_1000.html

Lecture Musical
Startup Sound
and Library Musical are my favorites