Sunday, April 26, 2009

thank you, mbee.

a little reflection from the beautiful meg b. 
she's a jem.

How are you spending your SundayofSun?
i spent my sundayofsun down at astoria park. a hidden treasure in the city. a gorgeous, open park right on the water, next to the rfk bridge and across from the manhattan skyline. my favourite place to go and breath. and watch. (& so. many. puppies.)

After you get up, does your body allow you to fall back asleep if you choose to?
at 4 am yes. after that, not always. my body always wants to go go go!

What colour can always catch your eye?
yellow! orange! turquoise!

Do you eat the fortune cookie or discard it after your psychically fulfilled?
i had a friend from australia who i met my freshmen year of college. he told me that you werent allowed to eat your fortune until you ate your entire cookie. i believed him. i spread his word to all of my friends and family. they believed me. right before we graduated college, he told me he was lying about the fortune cookie, but told me that because he always felt bad the cookie went unnoticed. people would read  their fortune, toss the cookie in the garbage. he didnt like that. i still continue to eat the cookie, and tell people, they must eat the cookie before they read their fortune. i like his philosophy. 

What is one absolutely beautiful trait about someone you hate? (strong words, so. "dislike", but it rhymed, so. you know)
their passion. 

What time of day do you feel most alive?
right after a work / yoga class. so this can be at 7 am or 10 pm. pending.

What was your favourite sound this week?
laughter with kate. 

No comments: