Tuesday, April 15, 2008

finally! my people get praise.


"journalists are the most important people in the world"

being a former editor-in-chief of a newspaper, a staff reporter for a paper for three years, an intern for two years, a freelancer for seven years, copy editor for a year, and then working for a national newspaper for one a half years... not to mention numerous journalism awards and a journalism degree under my belt, mtv has shined through with this beauty.

i am a newspaper geek. this makes the geekiness level inside me soar. part of me is amanda.

3 comments:

Stef said...

"journalists are the most important people in the world"

YES! I was so excited for this show because to a large extent I agree. I mean, I have to agree since I am a mass comm major and a staff writer for my paper. I believe the media is truly hurting this country, but at the same time, I can't picture anything being accomplished in this country without the media.
I love this show. I love Amanda because she has the passion for this.

Anonymous said...

I blogged about this too!!! another reason...another reason!

<333

Mich said...

I feel behind, I honestly have no idea what you, Stef or MB are talking about!