Sunday, April 6, 2008

my mind speaks from my t-shirts.



with beautiful weather, comes my t-shirt collection. totally forgot about this favorite. snagged it from target a few seasons ago. target, lately, always has the illest (yes, i said illest) collection of graphic/vintage T's. ranging from rolling stones T's to a vast collection of beatles T's to T's supporting go green efforts and world peace. this one, being one of my favorites. i love it. i love t-shirts. i love colors. i love prints. i love going through my summer clothes and falling in love all over again with my favorite t's. and more importantly, i love peace.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

i love that feeling. a vintage t-shirt and bellbottom jeans with my trusty birkenstocks make me really feel like the summer is coming!

Mich said...

Oh god, since starting work in retail I've become a tee-shirt hog. It's sick.

Lisa said...

its a great sickness though! nothing says who you are like a well-picked out teeshirt...!!