Monday, April 7, 2008

my best friend.



"and if difficulties were necessary to increase the splendor of the effort, what could be harder for a restless, ambitious girl than to give up her own hopes, plans, and desires and cheerfully live for others?" -lousia may alcott, "little women"

i believe that line from a beautiful piece of literature was written about my grandmother and i when we were both werent looking. and when we both weren't aware. i may still not be aware that it was written with me in mind, but my grandmother begs to differ.

my grandmother is hurting tonight, and i am hurting alongside of her. i ask that all of you, pull together your little hearts and keep her in your thoughts and prayers. keep me your wishes too, as my grandmothers heart is instilled in my heart, too.

xo.

No comments: