Thursday, April 17, 2008

the world deeper into my WWW.

are you there god, it's me, melissa.

new favorite. new obsession.

dear-god.net

already shared and squeed over with MB.

no matter your religion, beliefs, background, ethnicity, ANY OF THAT, this little website is a keeper. a site of so many haunting and emotional photos and letters. cries for help, laughter, tears. all written to "god".

every letter to "god" has a matching photo.
beautiful. keeper. soul-foul. real life. haunting. i have tears. real ones. they all speak my mind. (why is everyone speaking my mind lately?)

safe to say, it's a URL you will want to bookmark. it questions life. we all need to question life. what's in store for us? do we have a plan? why do bad things happen to good people? who decides our lives?

think. explore. thank me later.

photography.

No comments: