Friday, May 2, 2008

am i getting old?

- i spent my friday night at the gym.
- my biggest decision is psychoanalytical therapy? (a lot of work, but possibility of being published). marriage / family therapy? (easy way out, but can be rewarding). child therapy (a mix of art therapy and working with kids. yes! but all nonverbal therapy). phd? (nyu, fordham, columbia). institute? (more money, less time, more experience, but no fancy title next to my name).
- i am torn between what book i want to read next, and look forward to reading whichever book i choose.
- i actually WANT to clean my closet.
- i cant seem to make plans with anyone without having my planner handy.
- i say 'i need a vacation' on a daily basis.
- my back always hurts!
- i am getting more and more wedding invites in the mail. (friends! stop getting hitched).

life.
bring me back to my youth! barbie dolls and playing house and manhunt. right now.

No comments: