Tuesday, May 6, 2008

march stormed out..

and bought me this:

- a renewed love for mental health therapy and an urge to research research and study child therapy and art therapy.

- good health my family. thank you thank you thank you. we had a scare, but it was eye opening and me appreciate thing so much more.

- delicious wine from napa valley (california) at mary's delicious dinner party a few weeks back.

- love love love. new love. old love.

- a tan. TAN, I SAY.

- a book club. lolita. little lo. lo.

- a love and support for off broadway and off-off broadway shows.

- an aching in my bonest from a new yoga class.

- bangs. i am bangin.

- a love for all things antique.

- a reason to go on a budget. apartment with french doors and large windows and a nice kitchen for michelle and melissa vegan dinner parties and a big living room for kate's keyboard. perfection.

- proof that working hard DOES pay off.

- MY CREATIVITY. it's back! painting. writing. jewlery. quilting. decorating. possibily a pottery class this summer. i am set.

- sunny days which force me to take out my bicycle and run my errands on two wheels.

- and smiles. how can a month pass without bringing me smiles? always.

now it's may's turn to bring me unexpected and expected surprises. i am ready. eyes wide open.

No comments: