Thursday, May 8, 2008

today is THE day.

my horoscope today said something along the lines of "take a bow for all of your accomplishments today". and i did.

& is it weird or strange, to bawl your eyes out, saying bye to your professor? my professor is the most warm hearted and intelligent individuals i have ever had the opportunity of knowing and learning from. she is tough, and hard, and difficult, but it's her rigid personality that makes you step up to the plate and prove yourself. as soon as you get past her immediate personality and find the softness in her, she is one of the most remarkable women you will ever met. i survived my first year of grad school with her, and as she was saying bye to me, she just said... the right words at the right time. she made me feel confident about the path i am taking and that i am going to go places after i finish my time at mercy.

in other news: osp's EP is coming out on VINYL. they make me so ridiculously proud, sometimes. i want to give them all such big, strong hugs, right now, for going through what they did earlier this year, and sticking through with it. they are three people who care very considerably much, about the music. it's rare to find people like that these days.

No comments: