Monday, May 26, 2008

my daily to do list:

- love openly. holding nothing back.
- stretch. breathe. even when yoga class may be missed, experience the muscles in my body.
- smile at a stranger. make someone's day brighter.
- learn something new. research. expand my mind.
- do one creative thing a day. jewlery. painting. writing. dancing. exploring. let it be eccentric and out of the norm.
- not stress over the calories in a ralph's italian ice. it's summer. live.
- moisturize! moisturize! moisturize!
- reach out to an old friend.
- read. shut down the computer and open a book.
- find what inspires other people and learn from them.
- laugh until tears are streaming down my face.
- go for a bike ride / run.
- look into the clouds and be thankful for my life. this world. you.
- journal in my art journal.
- take a photo of something that moves me. something emotional. something raw. something real. something rare.
- find antique shops and hit them up. big time.
- keep my eye open for that apt in williamsburg with big windows and a spot for jasmine.
- find a new reason to be thankful.
- r e l a x.
- find the good in the bad.
- express my true feelings. no more "i am okay" or "it's fine!" when things are not okay. reach out for help when i need it. i am not super woman and should be taken as so.
- be grateful that weezer covered a song by 'the band'.
- take advantage of (free) summer concerts (avett brothers, much?).
- do one thing a day that frightens me.
- look up a new recipe.
- be grateful.

No comments: