Monday, June 9, 2008

lookie what we have here...

in the past hour i have managed to find:

my social security card (told you).
photos from graduation, which was over two years ago, mind you, that i have been meaning to frame.
my purple rimmed glasses from HIGH SCHOOL. (booyah!).
15 playbills to the same show signed by the same, single person. i like to call him papa.
a gift card for $100!!
a list of books i have been wanting to read since probably, grade 11.
earrings upon earrings upon earrings i buy for myself and never wore!
new undies! (yes, i went digging in the underwear drawer).
a watch that still works!
one of my psych textbooks that i thought i lost in the library!

and. and. and.

!!!! theeee best of all,
Photobucket
(let us bypass my 'i just got back from the gym and just searched my room for two hours' look i have goin on. and face close attention to how happy i am to flee this freggin country in a few months!

No comments: