Wednesday, June 18, 2008

THINGS THAT I MISS

well not things, but moreso like a THING, and that THING would be my bangs. my hair is a curly mess (thanks to numerous thunderstorms and a 40 hour work week) and i am the furthest thing from amused by my current 'do. i even had a dream about my hair dresser (yes teresa! i am dreaming about heather!) which is sure enough a sign being thrown at me saying, GET YOUR FREAKIN HAIR CUT, WOMAN. i am also playing with dying it. i always wanted to have some red, but part of me wants to go really dark. and i know, my hair is black, so going darker isnt even an option. i am torn. there are so many more important things to do in my life, rather then get my hair cut, but for some reason i really need it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg i had a dream about heather the other nite also! haha. we need to tell her and go see her (teresa)