Wednesday, September 24, 2008

kiehl's

melissa: "brad pitt just came out with a line through kiehl's"
george: "he is my hero"

it's true, my friends. i think a random weekend visit to george a year or so ago, i was sent back to long island with one of his kiehl's lip balms by mistake, started my love for kiehl's products. the obsession quickly grew, my lips were the happiest they have ever been, and not to mention, one of the only kiehl's stores happens to be in chelsea, walking distance from the apartment. it was love at first site.

my list of love for autumn related things always grows - and naturally, kiehl's needs to make the list. the products work wonders. specifically the lip balm. they even come out with a limited edition lip balm every holiday season. my lips are notorious for getting dry in the cool months, so kiehl's is a melissa-favourite. i suggest you add this to your pocketbooks and jean pockets this season. youll thank me later.

No comments: