Saturday, September 27, 2008

susie homemaker.

"what did you do on friday night?" -you, booming person with a wonderful social life.

"oh, i just baked two batches of lemon squares, read through my gramma's recipe book, read the rachel ray magazine cover to cover, forced my best friend to be as equally nerdy as me, where we then proceeded to bake homemade mac and cheese, and read better homes and gardens together. oh, then we baked blueberry muffins (mini ones, thank you), watched the presidential debate (obama nation), yelled at the tv during aforementioned debate, AND then watched young at heart where i thought i was going to turn into a puddle and had to stop my tears from flowing. we then departed ways, and then re-connected when the yankees slammed the red sox, 19-5. CRAZY FRIDAY NIGHT OVER HERE". -melissa, your nerdy friend.

3 comments:

Mich said...

...Ahem, remind me again why I am your friend, evil Yankee lover?

marie said...

it was such a great night!!!! yum....mac n' cheese. so fulfilling.

Unknown said...

mmm i love lemon squares! i enjoy those not-so-crazy friday nights far more than the crazy ones myself.