Sunday, September 28, 2008

the walker's

i always joke around with people and say i cannot get attached to tv shows. honestly, it's VERY true. i cannot be commited to a tv show the same way i cannot be tied down to man this point in my life. there is too much going on with school, work, friends, and social gatherings. plus, i never really want to be the person that says "oh! i cant go! i have to watch tv!"

however, my prince charming, a la television land, did come into my life, and i do make sacrifices.



my favourite family. i feel like home when i watch them. this is the only show i commit to and the only show that if i miss, i will find a way to watch it online the following day. they come back tonight and i am gearing up. with caramel apples and the big screen in the basement.

in other news - i am writing my first psych theme'd research paper, and i wish i could say it was going easier then it really is. it's for my research methodology course, and my professor (although a total babe) is pretty freggin' strict thus far. i was going to orginally do the topic of the effects of ethnic gay men coming out to society, but i have since (last minute) switched it to the increasingly (scary) aids/hiv diagnosis in ethnic gay men. it's terribly time-consuming and straight up research. no analysis and no opinions. straight up research. slaving. my abstract is due tomorrow and it's been eating me alive all week. ive been scouring through research papers after research papers and i feel as though im only spitting out numbers. it needs more depth, but research isnt like that. it's painful.

enough about me, how are you?

No comments: